Till last decade top corporations and Individuals reputation are managed by paid media agencies across the globe which creates perception of companies which they want to showcase to customers, employees, shareholders or to anyone else out there. These companies have strong hold with media agencies to proactively approach for potential liablities and negative campaigns. When it comes to online reputation management it’s vastly different much more volatile and contagious that you can never escape. It shows both side of the coins use both online and offline media. It’s human psychology to see first thing negative than to see positive. If bad thing coming next to your name or brand on popular search engine it will become a nightmare altogether. Anyone looking for first time one bad thing made overall bad perception about you or your business. Perceived reputation and business loss cannot even be calculated.
Request a Free Quote
- How to Remove Negative and Unwanted Links from Google
- The Impact of Online Criticism: Why Celebrities Rely on ORM Specialists
- The Silent Threat: Understanding and Confronting Online Harassment and Trolling
- What is Fake News and How It Impacts Your Business Reputation
- Why Online Reputation Management is Essential for Job Seekers